Ben 10 introduces fun loving, 10-year-old, Ben Tennyson, his cousin Gwen and Grandpa Max, as they travel the country during summer vacation. Once Ben finds the Omnitrix, a mysterious watch that transforms him into 10 different heroic aliens, a world of extraterrestrial superpowers opens up to him. Ben 10 is produced by Cartoon Network Studios and created and executive produced by Man of Action Entertainment.
BOOM! Studios presents all new adventures of Ben, Gwen, and Grandpa Max in graphic novels by CB Lee.
Ben 10: The Truth Is Out There
Ben Tennyson isn’t your average 10-year-old…he’s also the wielder of the the Omnitrix, an alien device that allows Ben to shift into 10 different alien forms from around the galaxy. Together with his cousin Gwen and his Grandpa Max, they protect the world from alien incursions. When Grandpa Max takes Ben and Gwen on a camping trip away from alien shenanigans, Ben has the bright idea to prank some Bigfoot enthusiasts with one of his alien forms. Little do they know, the real Bigfoot might be just around the corner… Join Rainbow Award-winning writer CB Lee (Not Your Sidekick) and up and coming artist Lidan Chen in the first installment of original graphic novels based on Cartoon Network’s hit Ben 10 series.
- Writer CB Lee on BOOM! Studios New Graphic Novels, Animation Magazine
- BOOM! Studios Launches New Graphic Novel Program, BOOM! Studios
- Ben 10: The Truth Is Out There First Look, BOOM! Studios
- The Truth Is Out There In First Look at Ben 10’s New Graphic Novels, SYFY Wire
- 5 Graphic Novels For Middle Schoolers, Tweens and Teens, Geek Mom
Ben 10: For Science!
Ben and Gwen go undercover at the Stars Beyond Science Camp when rumors of a strange monster attacking kids reaches them. Despite his apprehension at doing science projects during summer vacation, Ben quickly makes a lot of new friends in the Robotics track. But when his friend Jesse’s robot goes missing, Ben and Gwen will have to use all the tools in their arsenal to deal with what comes next.
- Ben 10: For Science! First Look, BOOM! Studios
- BOOM! Doubles Up On Ben 10 with For Science!, Newsarama
- Exclusive Preview of Ben 10: For Science!, Multiversity Comics
- First Look at Ben 10: For Science! Graphic Novel, Fanboy Factor
Ben 10: Mecha Madness
Equipped with Gwen’s repaired mecha-suit, Gwen and Ben take on Steam Scythe and his steampunk inspired army.
When Gwen discovers one of Steam Scythe’s abandoned and incomplete mecha-suits, she and Grandpa Max work together to finish the armor, giving Gwen her own tools to fight baddies! Can the cousins work together to defeat Steam Scythe? Or will they be grounded from hero-ing forever?
Join Ben, Gwen, and Grandpa Max in this all-new, original graphic novel inspired by Cartoon Network’s hit Ben 10 television series! Written by Rainbow Award-winning author C.B. Lee (Not Your Sidekick) and illustrated by Lidan Chen (Ben 10: The Truth is Out There), this adventure is sure to be a hit.
- Boom Studios and Cartoon Network Announce Ben 10: Mecha Madness, Boom Studios
- Ben 10 Returns to Boom! Studios This Fall With Mecha Madness, Newsarama
- Boom Studios Announces Ben 10: Mecha Madness Graphic Novel, Preview World
- Ben 10 Goes Steampunk in New Graphic Novel Mecha Madness, Bleeding Cool
Ben 10: The Manchester Mystery
The game’s afoot in Ben 10: The Manchester Mystery as Ben Tennyson attempts to solve the mystery of a famous haunted house! Solving the Manchester Mystery would guarantee Ben a spot on his favorite supernatural television show but as he investigates the abandoned home, with his trusty cousin Gwen and Grandpa Max to round out the ghost hunting team, new secrets are revealed and it turns out not everything is as it seems. Science meets the supernatural as Ben wields the Omnitrix to pit aliens against ghosts in this thrilling new tale of mystery!
- Face The Paranormal in Ben 10: The Manchester Mystery, Boom Studios
- Exclusive: The Manchester Mystery, School Library Journal
- Boom Studios Announces Ben 10: The Manchester Mystery, But Why Tho Podcast
Ben 10: The Creature From Serenity Shore
Ben, Gwen and Grandpa Max head to a beautiful seaside resort for some much-needed relaxation – but they’ll need to use all their abilities to defeat the terrifying monster ruining everyone’s good time! Luckily, Ben Tennyson isn’t your average 10-year-old…he’s also the wielder of the Omnitrix, an alien device that allows Ben to shift into 10 different alien forms from around the galaxy. Together with his cousin Gwen and his Grandpa Max, they’re going defeat the Sharktopus and discover just who would want to ruin a good summer’s day!
- Vacation With Monsters In Ben 10: Creature From Serenity Shore, Boom Studios
- Ben 10 Takes a Summer Vacation in The Creature From Serenity Shore in 2020, Bleeding Cool
- BOOM! Studios Announces ‘Ben 10: The Creature From Serenity Shore’, But Why Tho Podcast
- BEN 10 tackles THE CREATURE FROM SERENITY SHORE, Comic List